Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Pop Overs


No, not the kind you eat! I'm talking about the people that feel it is ok to pop in on you with no notice at all. I have decided there are the "pop over" people and the "never pop in on me people". I fall into the pleaseneverpopinonme category. With 3 kids one being a Megamonster, and another being a very busy 15 month old my house is never in a just pop over kind of condition. I had a "pop over" yesterday, the PTA president from the school my oldest daughter doesn't attend now. I resigned my position and I told the woman I would drop off the books yesterday, but you see, since she was in "the neighborhood" she thought it would be ok. I dread those "pop over" types, they annoy me. I have a very good friend that is the "pop over" type, let's just say thank goodness I'm not on her way to many places! Martha Stewart I am not!

My next line of business here is that my baby bear is sick, his poor tushie is fire engine red and he is now running a slight fever, I have been lucky, this is the first illness since summer started. I know earlier I said I love the Fall, but, I do not love the illnesses that come with winter. The joys of the stay at home mom!

Later!

2 Comments:

Blogger Cathy said...

I'm not a popover type and I HATE when people popover!
Mark had me feeling like I was in the minority because one sunday we stopped at his new friends house. They had company already, i felt awful. I feel very intusive going to ANYBODY'S house with our brood of 7. He says "other people aren't like that, it's just you.. they LIKE us coming over" WHATEVER!

Anyway, you're not alone :)

7:55 AM, August 31, 2005  
Blogger Elisa said...

i agree, i'm not fond of the popovers.

i need a minute to get my house ready and myself ready for that matter!

in fact, why don't i just visit THEM at their house?

11:05 AM, September 01, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home