Saturday, November 12, 2005

Circle month

Do you ever feel like you are living in circles? I mean like runnning around, repeating the same tasks, whatever they may be, over and over again?

I feel like the last month has been spent accomplishing nothing yet working hard. I have gotten a new attitude (isn't that a song?) about cleaning and about wanting my house clean so if I get the dreaded "popovers" I am not entirely humiliated. I have made a promise to myself to get more organized, to keep the house up, keep up with laundry so it's not such a chore and I don't spend all weekend at one chore. However I find that I clean, run errands, etc in circles. I clean the living room, go to the dining room, then head to the kitchen. By the time I walk out of the kitchen, having cleaned it and started some sort of dinner my living room needs to be cleaned again, oh then there is something I meant to do in the dining room, oh and I have to now go finish up supper. Oh the kids are hom enow, I have to start back in the kitchen making a snack, head to the dining room, oh, back to the living room and over and over again because now I have to clean up their messes as they go through the house.

We got a new Puppy since my last post. He is really sweet and tends to be training easily. We rescued him from a kill shelter on a monday, if he wouldn't have been adopted by Wednesday he would have been put down. He is a 10-12 month old black shepard. He is great with the kids and the kids LOVE him. I did forget how much a new puppy costs though, sheesh! So, my point with this paragragh is if you have a chioce to buy from a breeder or rescue a dog, please consider rescuing.

Sign out~
Jeni

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristen Gill, Marketing Manager said...

Yup...I live in circles. Good point! ;-)

4:55 PM, November 13, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home