Saturday, February 04, 2006

So many bad things lately

I have had no many negative things going on lately in my life that I think I'm turning into a huge downer. So, it's time to post some things I'm looking forward to and to try to dig myself out of this funk.

1. I'm looking forward to going to Vegas with my friend at the beginning of March, it's a much needed break and will be a lot of fun.

2. I'm starting to look forward to this baby shower I'm throwing for my cousins wife. I think I came up with some good ideas and I'm proud of what Jaime and I decided on. It should be very nice.

3. I'm looking forward to going shopping with my Grandma and Hannah for Hannah's First Communion dress. I'm very grateful that my grandmother is still around and I'm very grateful that she is able to participate in this. I know it means a lot to her and that makes my heart happy.

4. I'm looking forward to all of the babies that are going to be born in my family this year, I love newborns and I can't wait to love and snuggle them.

5. I'm grateful that my family is also gaining 2 new members with 2 awesome weddings coming up this summer, Erica and Katie are very sweet people and David and Ryan are very lucky to have them in their lives.

6. I'm grateful that my children are thoughtful, loving, caring, compassionate people. They may be terrors at home sometimes but they are great kids who will grow into fantastic adults (just not too soon!)

There, that helped! I have a lot of positives going on in my life and it's time to focus on those for a while. I'll try to keep the negative at bay and try to start seeing the glass as half full again. Depression is no fun and I have so much to be thankful for.

~Jeni

4 Comments:

Blogger Elisa said...

That was a good list, Jeni! Hope things start looking up for you and glad to see you're blogging. We miss you in chat!

10:25 AM, February 04, 2006  
Blogger Elisa said...

lol @ your other comment

11:30 AM, February 05, 2006  
Blogger Linda said...

I'm glad you are my friend.

12:56 PM, February 05, 2006  
Blogger Terri said...

Love ya Jeni!!

8:14 AM, February 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home