Saturday, February 11, 2006

Tagged by Cathy!

I just realized I was tagged by my friend Cathy in November! I can't believe I had no idea what this was until now, shows what a dork I am! So, for you Cathy, I am FINALLY completing my Tag! LOL

  • Four jobs that I have had: I was a paramedic for an ambulance company, I worked as an ER tech in a hospital, I did home health care through United Way, and I was a Nanny while I was in school to be a paramedic.
  • Four movies that I can watch over and over again: You've got mail (reminds me of how I met Mike), Willy Wonka (need I explain? LOL), Any of the Harry Potter movies, and Shawshank Redemption.
  • Four places I have lived: Flint Michigan, Burton Michigan, Shreveport Louisiana, And Fairview Park Ohio.
  • Four TV shows I love to watch: Survivor, American Idol, How I met your mother, Still Standing.
  • Four websites I read daily (or I at least check on daily): Babycenter birth club board, May Drama Mama board, MSN Celeb gossip area, and Weather.com (I"m a freak about what the weather will be... ).
  • Four places I have been on vacation: DisneyWorld in Florida, Las Vegas Nevada, Chicago Illinois, and Rhode Island.
  • Four favorite foods: Beef Pot roast with carrots, potatoes and onions, Beef Stew, Santa Fe cheesy taco soup, and a good steak with mushrooms.
  • Four places I’d rather be: In bed taking a nap, In Michigan living near my family again, in Chicago visiting my friend and my cousins, and in Vegas baby! (soon!)
  • Four people to tag: I sadly don't know four people who haven't already been tagged so I will say if you are reading and feel compelled, I tag YOU!!!! LOL

~Jeni

2 Comments:

Blogger Cathy said...

Yay! You updated!

I didn't know you were a DM.. Yikes! j/k

12:17 PM, February 11, 2006  
Blogger Terri said...

WHAT!!!???!!!! Terri's Chicken Pot Pie isn't on your four fave foods list??!!?? HMPH. (last time I'm making pot pie for Jeni! mumble grumble) J/K!! Luv ya!

7:03 AM, February 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home