Saturday, February 11, 2006

Update on here I sit...


I talked to my ped and she wants to admit Jack into the hospital tonight to monitor him there. He may be having surgery on Monday instead of just a Dr appt now depending on how badly the apnea is tonight.

I'm an emotional wreck, I know it's the best thing for him but I HATE this. Why does my poor baby boy have to go through all of this? I would change him places in a heartbeat.

I'll try to update again on how it goes at the hospital and when the surgery will be now.

~Jeni

5 Comments:

Blogger Cathy said...

praying for you all!

I hope lastnight led to some answers that will help come to a decision on how to handle this situation.

(((HUG))

10:49 AM, February 12, 2006  
Blogger Kellee said...

Thinking of you & keeping you in my prayers.

I had a sick boy last month who required hospital tests. I know how stressful it can be. Take good care of yourself, Jeni.

Good luck.

*hugs*

2:35 PM, February 12, 2006  
Blogger Linda said...

Wow!!! I hope all is well. I'll be thinking of you.

Linda

5:15 AM, February 13, 2006  
Blogger Terri said...

Extra prayers for you and Jack Jack have been said every night for the past week. Keep us updated and call if you just need a shoulder or an ear.

7:04 AM, February 13, 2006  
Blogger Linda said...

tag

5:37 PM, February 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home